Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hating on the Haters

Sup All,
This is my first post and so it will be unique. I decided to start this after reading several others and I realized that most people simply use a blog to Hate on things. I know that the blog is basically an online journel which you want people to read. With this thought, it is essentially a tool to instigate fights. Personally, I dont see the need. If i want to have a debate with someone, I am more than willing to do it to their face, and not via the internet. Now I know you are thinking "well insnt he doing the same thing now?" and yer right to some extent. NOW I am doing it simply to prove my point, and this is the way in which this first posting shall be unique, it is the only inflammatory thing that i will post.
So, my point is simply that people need to stop hating on things, I mean, whats the point?

2 comments:

Tessannes said...

Thanks for putting this out there! It would be really nice to read happy thoughts now and then.

Anonymous said...

Try writting something once in awhile, Doofus!

HA!

At least every blue moon.

...or Harvest Moon.

...

.........

THE HARVEST MOON SHINES DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!!

(childish laugh)